Acupuncture is the procedure of inserting and manipulating needles into various points on the body for therapeutic purposes. It is among the oldest healing practices in the world.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Common cold, flu, sinusitis, allergies (immune function)
- Headaches and dizziness
- Acute and chronic joint pain (including pre- and post-operative support)
- Back Pain (acute and chronic)
- Digestive issues including acid reflux, IBS, constipation, and ulcers
- PMS and menstrual irregularities
- Symptoms of menopause (hot flashes, night sweats)
- Stress and anxiety disorders
- Auto-immune disorders and other chronic illnesses
- Skin disorders
- Bell’s Palsy
- Urogenital issues including hernias and UTIs
- ADD/ADHD, lack of concentration
- Low energy & fatigue
- Addiction support (smoking, food, alcohol, drugs)
Additional modalities including Auricular-acupuncture and Electro-acupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, and Gua Sha are available and can be included as part of treatment.
Please call for Consultation and Treatment Fees.